We spent many hours on research to finding apple light switch, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best apple light switch, you should not miss this article. apple light switch coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 apple light switch by our suggestions
674 reviews analysed
1. Lutron Homekit Assistant Incandescent Pd 6Wcl Wh 3
What We Like
- PEACE OF MIND: Set lights to automatically adjust with changing seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home
- you can also enable the Smart Away feature to randomly turn your lights on and off to look like you’re home even if you’re away (smart bridge, L-BDG2-WH, required)
- MOST CONNECTED: Caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, Apple Home Kit, the Google Assistant, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand (smart bridge required)
- CONTROL YOUR WAY: Caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice, or from the wall. You can create personalized schedules to turn on, off, or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines, or activate favorite lighting scenes with the touch of a button (smart bridge required)
- GET MORE, SPEND LESS: One Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once
- make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs. Get smart control of multiple styles of dimmable LED, incandescent, and halogen bulbs.
- WORKS IN ANY HOME: Unlike other smart dimmer switches, Caseta works in any home, of any age, as it does not require a neutral wire
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: For added convenience, use with wireless Pico remote (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-L01) to turn your lights on, off, or dim and brighten with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home
- EASY 3-WAY SETUP: Use with Caseta Wall Mount Kit (PJ2-WALL-WH-L01) to create a multi-location application
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: Works with up to 150W dimmable LED light bulbs/CFL light bulbs or 600W incandescent bulbs/halogen bulbs
- not rated for low voltage applications (I. e. track or landscape lighting)
- Includes (3) Caseta smart dimmer switches
- WALLPLATES NOT INCLUDED, sold separately
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Apple Light Switch, Lutron Homekit Assistant Incandescent Pd 6Wcl Wh 3 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Lutron Homekit Assistant Incandescent Pd 6Wcl Wh 3 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Lutron Homekit Assistant Incandescent Pd 6Wcl Wh 3 would be the Best Apple Light Switch for Money.
2. Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg1w Assistant
What We Like
- Control your existing light bulbs (dimmable LEDs, incandescent and halogen) plus other connected devices easily from anywhere using the FREE Lutron app for iOS and Android
- Schedule lights simply to turn on or off at specific times or at sunrise / sunset
- schedules automatically adjust with changing seasons and Daylight Savings time, so no one ever comes home to a dark house
- Works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Carrier Cor, Ecobee, the Google Assistant, Nest, Honeywell, Logitech, Samsung SmartThings, Sonos, Serena Shades and more
- Can be used in single-pole, 3-way, or multi-location applications
- Lutron Pico Wallplate Bracket included for 3-way installation
- Connect up to 50 Lutron devices (Caseta dimmers, Serena shades and Pico remotes using the Smart Bridge to expand to other rooms
- Caseta in-wall dimmer installs easily in as little as 15 minutes and is an ideal solution, even for older homes, as it does not require a neutral wire
- Includes (1) Smart Bridge, (1) Caseta In-Wall Dimmer, (1) Pico Remote Control (1) Pico Wallplate Bracket. Everyday Value $139.90.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg1w Assistant is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg1w Assistant comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Apple Light Switch and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Apple Light Switch then don’t look beyond Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg1w Assistant. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Apple Light Switch in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Legrand Q Switch Homekit Assistant
What We Like
- UPGRADE YOUR LIGHTS: Legrand Homekit switches make ordinary light bulbs smart. Once the switch is wired, you’ll be able to control connected bulbs with your Apple device or voice commands using Siri.
- WORKS WITH APPLE HOMEKIT: After a quick setup on an iOS device (iPhone or iPad required), control your lights using any Homekit enabled Apple device. Not compatible with Android.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTING: Easily create scenes, groups, and automation with the Apple Home app. Ask Siri to set the scene from your HomePod, Apple Watch, Apple TV, or Apple mobile device.
- NO HUB REQUIRED: Legrand smart switches connect to your 2.4 GHz home WiFi network and don’t require a hub. Just wire, set up on the app (requires an iOS device), and you’re ready to go.
- WIRED LIKE A NORMAL LIGHT SWITCH: Install your Homekit switch like any other light switch. Neutral wire (the white one) is required to keep the switch connected to WiFi for full functionality. Check out our full line of switches & plugs to enhance your smart home.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Legrand Q Switch Homekit Assistant has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Legrand Q Switch Homekit Assistant is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Legrand Q Switch Homekit Assistant easily gets the award of Best Apple Light Switch Under 100$.
4. Wi Fi Light Switch 2 Pack Bundle
What We Like
- Control single pole and 3 way lights from the wall, the App or your Voice*
- Works with Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for hands free control
- Easily set automatic schedules and timers in the app
- Randomize lights to make it look like you’re home even when you’re not and group and control multiple Wemo devices with a single 2 second press
- Only requires one Smart Light Switch per 3 way circuit
Wi Fi Light Switch 2 Pack Bundle is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Wi Fi Light Switch 2 Pack Bundle if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Apple Light Switch is that even though Wi Fi Light Switch 2 Pack Bundle is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Leviton Dh15s 1Bz Decora Switch Homekit
What We Like
- Decora Smart Home app provides control over connected lights – turn on/off your lights individually or turn on/off entire room at once
- Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn lights on/off with just your voice
- Rated for 600W LED/CFL, 1800W incandescent bulbs and single pole or three way compatible
- White and light almond paddle faces included, wall plate and other colors sold separately
- Multi-location achieved using DD0SR-1Z (coordinating) or DD0SR-DLZ (matching with LED indicator)
- NOTE: Check User Manual in Technical Specification before use. This item is compatible with the Homekit protocol, not Wi-Fi
If you are buying a Apple Light Switch for the first time, then you should have Leviton Dh15s 1Bz Decora Switch Homekit. It has fewer features when you make Apple Light Switch comparisons of Leviton Dh15s 1Bz Decora Switch Homekit with any other Apple Light Switch but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Apple Light Switch, grab any Apple Light Switch but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Leviton Dh15s 1Bz Decora Switch Homekit
6. Lutron Pdw 5Ans Wh A Switch White
What We Like
- Works with Alexa to support switching the lights on/off through voice control (Smart Bridge required, Alexa device and Smart Bridge sold separately)
- Turns lights or fan on and off. For added convenience, control with a 2-Button Pico remote (PJ2-2B-GXX-L01 sold separately)
- Works with up to 600 Watts incandescent/halogen/ELC/MLV, 5 Amps of LED/CFL, or 3. 6 Amps of ceiling or exhaust fans
- Can be used with existing toggle switch in a 3-way application. For multi-location applications, use with 2-Button Pico remotes
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
- Works with your voice assistant or smart phone via the FREE Lutron app for iOS AND Android (Smart Bridge required)
- Connects with more leading smart home brands (including Alexa, Apple Home Kit, the Google Assistant, Serena shades, and Sonos) than any other leading smart lighting control brand (Smart Bridge required)
- Includes (1) Caseta Wireless Switch and (1) coordinating wall plate
Lutron Pdw 5Ans Wh A Switch White is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Leviton DH15S-1BZ 15A Decora Smart Switch, Works With Apple Homekit which have been in market longer than anyone. Lutron Pdw 5Ans Wh A Switch White brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Lutron Pdw 5Ans Wh A Switch White is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Apple Light Switch in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Apple Light Switch and it could be any of the high value Apple Light Switch, chances are that would be much costlier than Lutron Pdw 5Ans Wh A Switch White. Lutron Pdw 5Ans Wh A Switch White will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch and Remote Kit for Wall & Ceiling Lights, P-PKG1W-WH, White, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
What We Like
- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control (Lutron Smart Bridge required
- Alexa Device and Smart Bridge sold separately). Volts : 120 V
- Conveniently control your lights from anywhere within your home with the Pico remote control
- Provides the best dimming performance for LED bulbs (for more specific details view “technical specification” below)
- Works with compatible dimmable LEDs (up to 150 W), and incandescent and halogen bulbs (up to 600 W)
- For use in multi-location applications, replace existing switch with included Pico remote control and wallplate adaptor (sold separately, PICO-WBX-ADAPT)
- Works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Carrier Cor, Ecobee, the Google Assistant, Nest, Honeywell, Logitech, Samsung SmartThings, Sonos, Serena Shades and more (Lutron Smart Bridge Required)
- Caseta in-wall dimmers install easily in as little as 15 minutes and are an ideal solution, even for older homes, as they do not require a neutral wire
- Kit includes (1) In-Wall Dimmer with Wallplate and (1) Pico Remote Control
Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch and Remote Kit for Wall & Ceiling Lights, P-PKG1W-WH, White, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant is another one which falls under Best X for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch and Remote Kit for Wall & Ceiling Lights, P-PKG1W-WH, White, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Apple Light Switch and that is what has revived them. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch and Remote Kit for Wall & Ceiling Lights, P-PKG1W-WH, White, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch and Remote Kit for Wall & Ceiling Lights, P-PKG1W-WH, White, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant is amazing features.
8. Eve Light Switch Connected Intelligent
What We Like
- Convenient control: switch your lights on and off using Siri or with a quick tap on your iPhone
- Set scenes: automatically control other homekit-enabled accessories
- HomeKit-enabled: enjoy unparalleled ease of use and advanced security
- Works with Siri: control your lights connected to Eve light switch with just your voice
- Easy setup: direct connection using bluetooth low energy technology – no hub or gateway required
Eve Light Switch Connected Intelligent is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Eve Light Switch Connected Intelligent wins the users. Most of them who buy Eve Light Switch Connected Intelligent once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Apple Light Switch in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Apple Light Switch to any other Apple Light Switch is least.
9. Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg2w Assistant
What We Like
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately)
- Easy to set up and schedule lights so your family will always come back to a well-lit home
- Lights can automatically adjust with changing seasons and Daylight Savings time
- Smart Away feature turns lights on and off randomly when you are traveling
- Use with voice assistant, Pico remote (included), or smartphone via the FREE Lutron iOS and Android
- Dimmer switches install in 3 steps in about 15 minutes and are an ideal solution, even for older homes, as they do not require a neutral wire
- Each dimmer switch controls up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8.5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent bulb)
- Tested and recommended for use with over 1,000 dimmable LEDs, incandescent and halogen bulbs (for recommended LED bulbs, please see “Technical Specification”)
- Connects with more leading Smart Home brands (including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Nest, Serena shades, and Sonos) than any other leading smart lighting control brand
- Includes (1) Smart bridge, (2) Dimmer switches with wallplates, and (2) Pico remotes
Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg2w Assistant is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg2w Assistant which falls into premium category but Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg2w Assistantis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg2w Assistant offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Apple Light Switch available in the market today. Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg2w Assistant was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Apple Light Switch to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link
What We Like
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- GUIDED INSTALL: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs. auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa app guides you through easy step-by-step installation
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Apple Light Switch yet, then Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link is your choice. It is another one which is Best Apple Light Switch Under 100$ and Apple Light Switch comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link offers best features and although it does not have, Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Apple Light Switch Under 100$
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Light Switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!